We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our members and our guests. These new policies and procedures are designed to offer the best possible outcomes in communication, security, and cleanliness and to curb the spread of the virus in our space and within our community.
Email or call us for a tour or to reserve your spot. Due to COVID-19, no drops in, please!
COWORKING STATION PROTOCOL:
- All members in the cafe space are required to work at a minimum of 6′ distance between others. Work areas have been reconfigured to accommodate for working within social distance guidelines.
- We encourage all cafe members to work in 1 dedicated work space per day.
- The printer and paper shredder may also be used and will be disinfected daily.
- The phone booth may be used as needed and will be disinfected daily.
Daily Private Offices:
- All private offices will be disinfected after each use.
- Conference Room capacity will be limited in order to allow for a minimum of 6′ social distancing.
- Please allow 1 hour in between conference room bookings in order for the space to be properly disinfected for the next booking.
- All members/visitors are required to wear face coverings when a minimum of 6′ distance cannot be maintained
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at the entry.
- Wash hands whenever possible for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Daily sanitation of all high traffic areas, including door handles, water cooler etc, will be performed throughout the day, as needed.
- Disinfecting of high traffic areas such as lights, door handles, water cooler etc. will be completed every evening.
- Please use the plastic silverware and paper goods that will be provided in lieu of our mugs and dishware.
MAIN BUILDING PROTOCOL
- Enhanced nightly and daily disinfecting of the common areas.
- Cleaners and staff will be using disinfectants that meet all CDC guidelines and will kill COVID-19 in 4 minutes.
- Placement of hand sanitizers in common areas around high-touch areas. Please do not remove these as they are for everyone’s health and safety. We will keep them filled as products are available.
- Requirement to wear masks in all common areas of the building. This includes elevators, hallways, restrooms, and café.
- We will place an emphasis on social distancing and hand washing.
- Signage is placed throughout buildings to remind everyone of the rules in place.
- We will limit headcount in elevators to 2, with a mask-requirement as social distancing is not possible.
- Certain stairwells will be identified as “up only” and “down only” to facilitate distancing. These rules will not apply in the event of an emergency.
- We will employ touchless technologies and devices where possible.
- Above all please if you are not feeling well or even just off do not come to the building.