We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our members and our guests. These new policies and procedures are designed to offer the best possible outcomes in communication, security, and cleanliness and to curb the spread of the virus in our space and within our community.
Email or call us for a tour or to reserve your spot. Due to COVID-19, no drops in, please!
COWORKING STATION PROTOCOL:
- All vaccinated members and guests in the cafe space are no longer required to work at a minimum of 6′ distance between others.
- Face coverings are required for those members and guests who are not vaccinated
- We encourage all cafe members to work in 1 dedicated workspace per day and will remain in effect for the time being.
- The printer and paper shredder may also be used and will be disinfected daily.
- The phone booth may be used as needed and will be disinfected daily.
Daily Private Offices:
- All daily private offices will be disinfected after each use.
- Conference Room capacity will be available at 100% capacity.
- Face coverings are required for those members and guests who are not vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at the entry.
- Wash hands whenever possible for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Daily sanitation of all high traffic areas, including door handles, water cooler, etc, will be performed on a daily basis.
- Disinfecting of high traffic areas such as lights, door handles, water cooler, etc. will be completed every evening.
- Please continue to use the plastic silverware and paper goods that will be provided in lieu of our mugs and dishware.